Simulated, or Authentic
Simulated Divided Lites (SDL) enhance the architectural interest of windows and doors through the addition of wood or clad muntins over a continuous piece of insulated glass.
- Can be wood, or pre-finished aluminum clad. (Typically 1’’ wide)
- Shadow bar inside the glass
- Wood SDLs can be a custom shape, profile, or width. (Shaped SDLs do not allow for an internal shadow bar.)
Authentic Divided Lites (ADL) are individual sealed glass units separated by muntins within a window sash or door.
- Minimum face dimension of 1/2’’
- Custom shapes, profiles and sizes available
For more information on divided lites, please contact Calgary Sash & Door Limited.